2012年10月15日星期一

Ever marvel what the NHL commissioner is thinking?



This is my favorite time of year at intervals the NHL: A

labor dispute leading to a delayed regular season.

Every several autumns, resistance lord port of entry Bettman

turns off the lights at every hockey arena. The

intractable NHL commissioner then sits reception and

writes in his personal journal, higher named because the

Bettman Diaries.





We have obtained a recent week’s value of entries:

Monday. I’d rather purchase a timeshare from terrorist organization

than pay time with Donald Fehr. ... If the

players got to be taken seriously, they must

start dating Kardashians. ... All our arena guys

scoffed when I prompt they lease their Zambonis

this year. ... I’m not aiming to build the error I

made last lockout: All calls head to voice mail once

4:15 p.m. ... Frankly, I didn’t care easy for

getting booed the other day at Paul Stuart.

Tuesday. I don’t care what variety “knock knock”

jokes you tell Donald Fehr, you can’t build that

man smile. ... “Lockout” sounds too extreme – but

about “Closed for Renovations”? ... Here’s the

difference between the NHL and thus the NFL: you set a

bounty on a person in our league, it’s a five-minute

major. ... I don’t have associate degree anti-Canadian agenda, I

just like traveling to bay and Nashville

and Phoenix at intervals the winter. ... Hoping 3

lockouts in nineteen seasons gets conifer State into Guinness Book

of World Records.

Wednesday. Donald Fehr is presently transportation his brother

Steve to negotiations — what, that whole family

was raised by Teamsters? ... On my worst day, I

always cue myself: If I had stayed at the NBA, I

’d still be standing behind David Stern at every

news conference. ... Fondest memory of the 1994-95

lockout: uptake S’mores with the kids whereas

watching “Murder, She Wrote” on CBS. ... Yeah,

yeah, yeah: Clint Eastwood reproof associate degree empty

penalty box. Very funny. ... Hey, if you miss

icing, watch “Cake Boss.”

Thursday. Donald Fehr? i assume they couldn’t raise

Cesar Chavez from the dead. ... it\'s been just about

20 years which i still articulate “organ-EYE-

zation” ... I take voluminous flak from all sides,

but nobody remembers the NHL commissioner before conifer State

and nobody will detain mind the guy once conifer State. ... I

still can’t believe we've got an inclination to hoodwinked Comcast/NBC into

a 10-year, $2 billion deal – we've got an inclination to were preparing to sign

with YouTube for gratis. ... If the Winter Classic is

shelved, it’s not like we've got an inclination to canceled New Year’s Eve

or one thing.

Friday. I detain mind Hyman Roth language, “This is that the

business we’ve chosen.” Sure, but I’d opt to

deal with Michael Corleone rather than Donald Fehr.

... I supposed I won’t got to attend the ESPYs

next year. ... merely glanced ultimately year’s

standings, and for the life of conifer State, I can’t

remember once we have a tendency to place a team in geographical area. ... My

wife finally convinced conifer State to need “oversaw alone

completely canceled season in North yank

professional sports history” off my resume. ...

Why can male erecticle disfunction Hochuli keep career me?

Saturday. I’ll perceive Donald Fehr is serious once he

grows a negotiations beard. ... maybe Jay-Z might

help get the New Jersey Devils to maneuver to borough.

... Floated arrange to players association concerning

switching from planes to trains for price savings –

you would’ve thought I asked ’em to feature a fourth

period to every game. ... I’d purchase Nero’s fiddle

if it were on eBay. ... I seriously thought of

majoring in building administration when i used to be at

Cornell. huge Conrad Hilton fan.

Sunday. I’ll bet Donald Fehr laughed when I herbaceous plant

“Call conifer State Maybe” on his device. ...

When our games accustomed air Versus, I couldn’t

even get a table at per se. ... If we’re aiming to

keep negotiating, can we've got an inclination to please get line of labor from

somewhere except for Tim Horton’s? ... I gave the

doorman in my building $20 and he wired my cable

box to urge NBA League Pass at no price. ... God help

me, I miss Bob Goodenow.

没有评论:

发表评论